In the disclaimer section below, we have clarified the limitations and responsibilities from a legal perspective. Please do take a look and let us know if you have any doubts.
Your Mutual Funds Distributor is a human being and mistakes are possible. We constantly review our processes and have checks in place to avoid such errors.
We are a value based organization and strongly believe in Integrity. We take personal responsibility in delivering value to our clients.
1. We suggest investment instruments based on the information that you provide us and goals that you set for yourself. The results will depend on execution of our recommendations and likelihood of meeting up with our assumptions.
2. Tax assumptions currently made may undergo a substantial change based on regulatory policies in force from time to time.
3. Please do not treat our suggestions as a legal or accounting advice. You should discuss this plan with your Investment Adviser / Lawyer / Chartered Accountant.
4. The numbers in the suggestions are ball park estimates. The actual situation may not be same, depending on the various factors from time to time. There is no warranty on accuracy & we do not accept any liability for any error, omission or any loss in this regard.
5. While we have tried our best to be as reasonably accurate as possible, we cannot assure you regarding the financial outcome of your investments. This is due to dynamic nature of our economic and tax environment.
6. If the information you have provided is incorrect, the plan’s outcome will reflect that. Please carefully review that the information you have provided to us is good.
7. Assumptions made by us in good faith may impact in a negative or a positive way. Please review all assumptions at your end.
8. suggestions should be reviewed regularly, at least once in a year, and updated with the progress, current status and changes in future requirements.
9. Past performance does not guarantee about future outcome.
10. Our advice or recommendations are not insured in any manner.
11. Errors & Omissions expected (E&OE): We constantly review our processes and have checks and balances in place to avoid such errors.
12. We reserve the right to amend the offerings, terms & conditions and other details without prior intimation.
13. Verbal discussions with your planner are not considered as an advice by your planner. Clients are required to make a written request asking for advice.
14. Our prices are subject to change without prior intimation.
15. The services cannot be extended beyond the package expiry. The client should avail all services within the validity of the package.
16. When an action is required from the client’s side, we will make reasonable efforts of follow up and then apply 3 Strike rule. This means that after sending you 3 written reminders, our responsibility ends in relation to the outstanding action, input, review confirmation etc pending at client’s end.
17. Information provided in the attached report is general in nature and should NOT be construed as providing legal, accounting and/or tax advice. Should you have any specific questions and/or issues in these areas, please consult your legal, tax and/or accounting advisor.
18. Please refer to our Agreement of Financial Planning for more terms and conditions.
19. Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Read all scheme related documents carefully.
1. MEGA Portfolios is a property of Ankur Jindal, Registered Mutual Funds Distributor, having ARN No. 147784.
2. We use a standard methodology to build your advice for investment products. This generally comprises of using forecasting methods like Present Value, Future Value, Net Present Value, Constant and Increasing Annuity calculations. For life insurance Planning, we base our workings on “Needs based” approach. On client specific situation, we may have to use a different approach.
3. Our Mutual Funds recommendations are based on various parameters like their long term performance, risk and return trade off, reputation of the AMC etc.
4. There is no obligation on you to take any product or services through us.
5. We are not at all into execution business. All suggested investments are to be done by you at your end.
6. Your feedback on our services may be used for our marketing & promotional purposes at places like our Website, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, flyers, brochures, presentations, conferences & seminars and prospect meetings etc.
7. As per SEBI circular: SEBI/IMD/CIR No. 4/ 168230/09, following are the details of the comparative commission earned by MEGA Portfolios from various AMCs for distribution of mutual fund schemes: Equity Funds : 0.20% to 1.20 % Debt Funds : 0.00 % to 0.50 %
8. MEGA Portfolios could also get reimbursements towards promotion and marketing related activities conducted for clients on behalf of AMCs. These reimbursements are event based and the same may or may not be received from AMCs in a particular period. Further, since such activities may be carried out at AMC level, reimbursement amount received cannot be attributed to any specific scheme being offered by such AMC.
9. Details of Scheme level commission on Mutual funds are available with the Relationship Managers and would be produced on demand. This is on a best effort basis and rates are updated as and when actual rates are received from AMCs.
10. We do not commit any Service Level Assurance (SLA) for any of our services.
11. We use a proprietary model for preparing investment advice. We ensure that any technical doubt you may have on our workings, is resolved to your satisfaction.
12. We reserve the Intellectual Property rights on all reports we present you, including the sample investment advice.
13. We may have personally invested in stocks in banks, financial services and insurance segment.
15. For automated email list & records management, we save your basic data like name, email, location, client type etc. on service provider’s servers located outside India. This does not include any of your financial data.
16. We do not claim to have expertise in every financial product available in the country.